This gift is just a few pieces of chocolate, dressed up in a cute little treat box. It only takes 3 layers, a few cuts, and a few score lines. Super easy! Let's get started. The piece of chocolate are Hershey's Simple Pleasures (dark chocolate variety), they measure a little over 1inch circles so you could substitute a variety of other chocolates to fit in this container, or just adjust the width of the box to fix a larger candy.
1. Trim some cardstock to measure 3X11inches (I just cut a 3inch strip off of a regular sized piece of cardstock).
2. Score cardstock at 4.5inches, 5inches, and 9.5inches. Fold along all score marks like shown. The largest rectangle in the center is the inside flap where the candy will fit.
3. Attach the candies to the inside flap with some adhesive.
4. Attach a piece of patterned paper to the front flap. This patterned paper is from the July SP Monthly Kit Club & it measures 2.75X4.25inches so that some of the teal cardstock shows around the edges.
5. To add the sentiment from the Swirly Doos Stamp Set, I used a strip of bright pink cardstock and stamped the sentiment and lines using black ink. I trimmed around the lines and attached it to the box.
6. Punch holes in the top flap and in the decorated flap. Round the front flap corners. Attach some baker's twine.
7. Tie a pretty bow and the treat is ready to give out!
See, I told ya it was easy :) I hope that you enjoyed it and Kelli will be back here tomorrow to show you another gift idea for our special Gift Ideas Week! Have a fabulous day!!
Shop with SP anytime 24/7 at the SP and Company Store! If you need any help, be sure to email Sami at email@example.com. Don't forget to sign up for the SP Weekly Newsletter (Click here!)!