The shining star of this project is that big and fancy layered flower! Can you believe that I started with two plain old white paper flowers? Well it is true!!
I used my SP Stamps to transform those paper flowers. I created this box and decorated it with some of the paper from the April SP Monthly Kits & I also used the stamp set from the kit. The Stitchery Doo Banners set is available in the SP Store now.
Full project details are below.
Supplies:Diamond Background stamp (SP and Company)
Large Polka Dot Background stamp (SP and Company)
Stitchery Doo Banners stamp set (SP and Company)
Hello Summer patterned paper (Echo Park)
Light Orange Marker or Ink (I used an orange Copic marker)
1. Cut Espresso cardstock to 9X9inches. Score along each side at 3 and 6 inches. Cut and fold into a square box. Secure each side with Ultra Thin Glue Dots.
2. Cut Hello Summer polka dot patterned paper into 2.75inch squares (you will need 4 of these squares). Attach one square to each side using Ultra Thin Glue Dots.
3. Cut a thin strip of patterned paper 8inches long. Attach to box as a handle using Ultra Thin Glue Dots.
4. Color larger flower with light orange ink or marker. Stamp with Large Polka Dot stamp using darker orange ink.
5. Stamp smaller flower with Diamond Background using rose ink.
6. Layer flowers and yellow button using Mini Glue Dots. Attach flower layers to one side of the box.7. Stamp banner and sentiment from the Stitchery Doo Banners stamp set using orange and pink ink onto white cardstock. Trim out banner. Attach banner to flower using Mini Glue Dots.
Shop with SP anytime 24/7 at the SP and Company Store! If you need any help, be sure to email Sami at email@example.com. Don't forget to sign up for the SP Weekly Newsletter (Click here!)!