OFFICIAL STAMPING WITH SAMI CHALLENGE RULESOur Stamping With Sami (SWS) challenges are designed to inspire beginner and advanced stampers. We focus on SP and Company Stamps and supplies found in the SP Store because we know our products are fantastic and I am sure you would agree! We want our challenges to be super fun for everyone, keeping the following rules in mind:
- Entries must clearly identify SWS Challenge in their blog post or gallery entry so that we KNOW you are playing along with the SWS Challenge. Link back to us, list us as part of your description, etc. Make it clear that you are participating in our challenge or else your entry will be deleted from the linky widget. We don't want our challenge to be the last thing you list in tiny print, we want to be the inspiration for your creation.
- Entries to our challenges must use at least ONE SP and Company Stamp.
- Your creation must be newly created, specifically for our challenge.
- We love other challenges, just like the rest of you, but there comes a time when the challenge madness gets out out of hand. So to curb excessive challenge pile-ups: Entries that enter more than 2 other challenges will be removed.
- Or course, entries must follow the guidelines given for the actual challenge also.
Stamp Something! That's easy right? Use your SP and Company Stamps on any project.
If you don't yet own any SP Stamps, we would love for you to get some and try them out! You will fall in love. And don't worry, some of our stamps are as low as $4.50, and our full 4X6 sets are only $12.99. Our stamps are not only affordable, they are fantastic quality!!
We will select one entry at random to receive a prize every week. This week, we are giving away a new stamp set from our December release, Circletastic Background Stamp.
Add a direct link to your finished SP project below. Entries are due at NOON EST on January 7th. A winner will be chosen at random and announced along with our next challenge next Sunday.
Here are the beautiful projects that the SP Challenge Team has created for SWS #1:
|Tella used the Artsy Heartsy stamp set along with some SP Monthly Kit contents from December.|
|Susan used the Circletastic Background, Vintage Varsity Numbers, and Round Sentiments I along with some Echo Park Dots & Stripes papers.|
|Patchi used the Ultimate Sentiments II stamp set & I Love Love stamp set together to create her own custom sentiment.|
|Britt's custom stamped bug was made from the buggy part stamps in the Hug a Bug stamp set. Her sentiment was created from a mixture of words from the Hug a Bug set and the Mix 'n Match: Occasions stamp set. Her patterned paper is from the Echo Park Spring time paper pad.|
Shop with SP anytime 24/7 at the SP and Company Store! If you need any help, be sure to email Sami at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to sign up for the SP Weekly Newsletter (Click here!)!